Woodworking machinery refers to the various machines and tools used in the woodworking industry to cut, shape, join, and finish wood. These machines range from simple hand tools to complex, computer-controlled equipment.
Some common types of woodworking machinery include:
- Table saws: used for making precise cuts in wood boards.
- Jointers: used for straightening and smoothing rough lumber edges.
- Planers: used for flattening and smoothing wood surfaces.
- Band saws: used for cutting curves and irregular shapes in wood.
- Drill presses: used for drilling holes in wood.
- Routers: used for cutting grooves and shaping wood edges.
- Sanders: used for smoothing and finishing wood surfaces.
- Miter saws: used for making accurate angle cuts in